Eight reasons to use International Translations
International Translations Limited has been in business since the mid-1980’s. Our family-run organization has over 40 years of experience in the linguistic services sector and we have built a company that centers on high-quality language solutions to meet your needs. Based in Merseyside, we are one of the North West’s longest serving language service providers. International Translations Limited has grown and established the huge network of language professionals that we use today. We have provided high-quality language services for many global businesses over the years and have been in the fortunate position to help several companies expand into global markets.
Do you have any translation or interpreting needs? If so, see below our eight reasons why you should use International Translations Limited!
- Confidentiality is key to how we operate. We maintain a strict confidentiality policy on all projects we work on so you can be safe in the knowledge that working with us is risk-free.
- We offer competitive prices but do not compromise on the quality of work or the deadline for completion. (Prices for each project vary depending on the language required and the project itself.)
- All of our translators translate only into their mother tongue meaning that your projects are culturally and linguistically accurate.
- All of our interpreters are qualified to a high professional level and are members of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting or the chartered institute of linguists.
- We also provide our services for personal translation requirements including marriage, birth, divorce certificates and house deeds. For public service interpreting, we prefer to use interpreters on the National Register for Public Service Interpreting as they are required to operate under the NRPSI code of conduct.
- As well as our language experts, we also have highly competent in-house project staff, who will be your first point of contact to guide you through the translation or interpreting process. This means you can deal with the same person who will know your company and the requirements of your project every time you contact us.
- All quotes provided by us for all services are FREE and are binding for a two month period.
- Association of Translation Companies – International Translations Limited is accredited by the ATC which has strict quality control measures and rules of service to which we adhere in order to maintain our high standards. We also have professional indemnity insurance through the recommended ATC broker.
Get in touch to find our more information:
0151 541 0991 – email@example.com